Saturday, May 2, 2009

Negative Space

I was messing around with my camara and discovered the negatives option and had a little too much fun taking pictures. I would take pictures of the same old every day boring stuff and it would facinate me. Things like a clock and a fan looked completely different just by simply changing light for dark and dark for light. I love looking at artwork that uses negative space. Stuff like drawings on black paper with white pencil. I think it would be fun if you could put on negative glasses, just to see daily life in reverse... sort of. Even blogging in negative space is crazy!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girlfriend, thanks for letting me know you changed your blog :) haha what are you doing this summer? I am actually staying in SLC working at Oakcrest as a counselor! Should be pretty fun :) Hope to see you around!