Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mom's Day


I love my mom. She is crazy and quirky and down right awesome. I mean sure when I was twelve I wouldn't walk down the same side of the street with her, but I was young and stupid : )

She's great to put up with me. Here are some of the things and make my mom the best:



  • She's loving
  • She's more charitable than anyone I know
  • She can't sing and I still love to listen to her sing 'You are my sunshine'
  • She makes amazing enchiladas and spaghetti
  • She loves to read
  • She knows the scriptures better than anyone I know
  • She's compassionate
  • She loves babies
  • She has a sense of humor
  • She's generous and giving of everything
  • She's an amazing teacher
  • She's understanding
  • She takes care of me when I'm sick.
  • She's a great example to me

I know I give her a hard time and that I was a stubborn brat to raise but I'm grateful for everything she has done and all that she still continues to do for me. I love you mom!

1 comment:

Bradley Clan said...

Gotta love the Moms!