Sunday, August 30, 2009

What now?

My life has been so crazy lately that when I've squeezed in time to blog, there has been so much to blog about that I never get it all down, but now I'm back to the real world where all I do is work 25 hours a week and attend 13 credits of school. EFY has made me realize how much time I have to myself when I'm not being a counselor. Reading for fun has been such a foreign idea that I'm excited to jump back into a fictional world every once in a while.

I'm currently enrolled in a golf course for this fall and I couldn't be more excited. I went to my first class and swung a club for the first time in a year and I drove it about 200 yards! I'm paying the price for my over excitement three days later with calves and thighs that are still sore. I'll definitely be blogging in the future about my accomplishments... or my failures, I'll let you know ; )

My mission papers are completely filled out. I have my dentist appointment this Thursday and my doctors appointment a week from Thursday and then I'm done! I plan on putting them in sometime around the 1st of October or sooner just depending. Which basically means I could have my call with in 6 weeks! I could try and express my excitement, but I just wouldn't be able to fully encompass how I feel.

So you ask, What now Sara? Well it goes a little like this; school, work, graduation, mission, and school. It's kind of like one big three year school sandwich. I feel really good about it. Don't you?

No comments: