Sunday, August 23, 2009

Now this is how you do Disneyland

I love Disneyland! Wait I need to say it one more time, I LOVE DISNEYLAND! This place is magic! I mean I've been like a bazillion times but never like this. I got to go with 74 other EFY counselors and spend 3 days at the happiest place on Earth! Did I mention that I loved it! I got to know some people so much better, not to mention I got to know a bunch of new people. I had te opportunity to jump around a little bit so I wasn't hanging with the same people the entire time. I tried not to ride with the same person twice but failed miserably by day two. Here are some awesome pics from the 5 day adventure :)


Space Mountain :)
Just my roomies having a big spooning session.

Who doesn't love Tower of Terror!

My new friend Liese and me in line for Screamin!


Sterling and I showin are Astro blaster skills.


Some of my favorite things about this trip:
  • I met some of the coolest people ever
  • I loved being with first timers and seeing their faces after/before each ride
  • Flash dance parties in Tomorrowland with 74 EFY counselors is the BOMB
  • Being able to give away a pass along card and the articles of faith
  • Eating at the Mexican Resturant in FrontierLand
  • Riding the train and seeing the dinosaurs
  • TOWER OF TERROR (we road it like 4 times)
  • Watching people fall in love
  • Holding hands
  • Going body surfing at Huntington Beach
  • Eating at In N Out Burger
  • Overheating in Death Valley
  • Sharing everything
  • Denny's ice cream and hashbrowns and 1 am
  • Tinkerbell face cards
  • Driving for the first time in Orange County (we all survived!)
  • Indiana Jones is still one of my favorites
  • Smiling and laughing for 5 days straight with some of the coolest people I've ever met

1 comment:

Liese said...

Sara! I love this! I wanna go back!!!! P.S. let me know when you put in your mission papers!