Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just Me and My Music

So as total inspiration from a friends blog, I'm going to put up some of my favorite tunes and let you listen to them. Now this totally isn't going to be as cool as 'friends' blog, because she has a really unique style in music that you can't help but love completely. So here are some of the songs the I <3



















Most of these are my favorite song by the group, not necessarily the most well know, in fact usually not. I tried to find decent videos and sound, but I didn't watch them all the way through so if their is something inappropriate on the video sorry! I didn't put up anything by some of my other favorites cause you've probably heard them, like All American Rejects, Goo Goo Dolls, Boys Like Girls, One Republic, etc. But if by popular demand I'm asked to do more (which I doubt) I will :) Hope you like it! 

If you want to see my friends post with her music click here.






1 comment:

Michelle Glauser said...

You've got some of my favorites on there, like "Hear You Me" and "We're Still Fighting It."