Sunday, February 8, 2009

Anxiety

Today I decided that I was actually going to start to catch up on all that procrastinated reading for all my classes and I realized that after procrastinating all of it for a month that there is a TON of it! I spent over two hours on homework this evening and I haven't begun to put a dent into how much I have left. How did I let it get so out of hand? Even now as we speak I putting off writing an English paper that was due 5 days ago. I'm just hoping that I wont have any repercussions for turning it in late... considering I haven't actually been to class in the last week. I spent the last week sitting on my couch trying not to be completely miserable while trying to get over the worst cold of my life. Now I'm wishing I had done some reading on that couch, all though that would have really sucked, but I should have done it anyway. My online computer class is giving me some serious stress. I kind of have no idea what I'm doing. And then there is the whole issue that I'm in debt up to my eye balls and I just spent a week off of work for some crappy terrible illness. I worked my blood pressure up just trying to catch up on some of my work today. This kind of life style is just not healthy. No wonder so many kids drop out of college. It is definitely not for the faint of heart. Well, here goes my attempt at a catch up week.

1 comment:

Riya said...

Well, I hope you live, just kidding. No seriously though, i am sorry about that. I was sick too. It really sucked, and i am behind a bunch in my school too. Nothing compared with college homework, but junior high has to count for something right? I probably wont see you tonight, as to my complete loss of energy. I went to play practice and it whiped me out so i will see you when i see you. love you and good luck with that homework!