Monday, June 8, 2009

EFY: "Do Not Suppose"

WEEK ONE

All the studly boys

Jackie and me looking excitedMike and the company playing lightening

Me and my co co's (Mike and Jackie) Me and my girls :)

So this past week was my first week and boy was it a doosy! Full of good times, little sleep, and HUGE scissors... some of my favorite things this week.
  • my co counselors rocked

  • my girls were awesome
  • I loved the cannon center
  • Helamen Halls are where its at

  • aviators are officially the coolest

  • lightening and jump are awesome games

  • loosing keys isn't fun

  • getting 4 hours of sleep for 7 days straight is not good

  • 14 and 15 year olds like to hold hands

  • there is such a thing as too much dancing

  • 4 carrots and a bottle of ranch is not nutrious

  • otter pops are miracle workers

  • water is the elixor of life

  • everyone knows the words to Miley Cyrus' songs

  • I still hate wearing khakis, darn oly jr.

This week was really so much fun. I had a great group and we all had a really good time together, I hope to stay in touch with my girls. This next week should flow a little smoother since now I know what I'm doing... I hope ;)

1 comment:

Elyse Marie said...

I heart you!!! Sara is the most bomb counselor ever!!!