Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ode to the lost Chaco

The other day started out as most weekdays do. I arose in the morning slightly late for work. Clearly, I wasn't particularly excited to be working a 10 hour shift, go figure. However I managed to make it to work on time by skipping breakfast. By lunch time I was about ready to die of starvation and thought Noodles and Company sounded delicious... So naturally during my lunch break I went. I parked my car and proceeded to walk in to Noodles and Co but suddenly stopped dead in my tracks when I saw what I had parked in front of, there sitting in the bush of the parking median was a size 12 mens Z/1 Vibram Unaweep Cactus Chaco sitting in a bush.

If you look closely at the bottom of the picture you can see me in my Z/2 Unaweep Black Chaco's :)


I tell you no lie, there it sat. My eyes searched feverishly for it's match in the surrounding area but came up fruitless. My heart broke a little inside for the owner of this poor lost Chaco. These babies retail at a cool $94.95, making this single Chaco worth $47.48! I snapped a quick picture and walked away from the poor lost Chaco, suddenly not as hungry as before. A real Chaco tragedy.

2 comments:

Sophie said...

I'm with ya, girl. I almost lost my chacos recently, and would have shed many tears.

Elyse Marie said...

HAhahaha! I just peed my pants.