Tuesday, March 24, 2009

There in lies happiness


I realized that it truly is the simple things that make life the greatest. I love to help people. It simple its fun and it leaves you with warm fuzzies. You know your life is good when you get home from helping a friend at midnight and you can make warm delicious cookies to eat before bed. I don't know why cookies taste better in the middle of the night, but I'm thinking it has something to do with the fact that the whole house is quiet and it's just my little secret... eating 3 cookies and a glass of milk before bed, there in lies happiness.

1 comment:

Elyse Marie said...

So I was just scrolling through your old posts because I missed you and you haven't sent me an email in 3 stinking days...and this post really made me the most homesick. A vision of us making cookies and then taking them downstairs to watch a movie together flashed in my mind. If I had the ability to jump on a plane right now...I just might do it to be home on the couch with you and some cookies. :-) Love you!!!!