Monday, March 23, 2009

Baby hungry...? Really?

So I can't figure out why I'm baby hungry all of a sudden, but I am. All my life I've felt like I've had babies around. Ever since I can remember at least. Seriously. I was seven when Moriya was born, and I had just barely stopped being a baby at that point. By the time she was three, Lia was born and she was always around to hold. Then one short year later my niece Ally was born, so then there were two babies to hold. Around this time I starting babysitting like nobodies business and then there were dozens of babies to hold. By the time the babysitting business slowed down, my nephew Brad was born and then he was the baby for a few years. An since then, about four years ago, it's been a dry spell. And then Scotty(photo) was born eight months ago, but I just don't see enough of her to be satisfied. (However, little insertion here... she is the cutest baby girl. You just can't go wrong with those Bradly genes.) And all this was realized as I was at a friends house whose parents we're watching their oldest daughters kids while they were on vacation. Looking at the adorable one year old little girl I realized that I was baby hungry. I mean, I don't know if I really "want" my own kids right now or anything like that, but seriously I just need to hold one more often. I think they are precious. Don't get me wrong, I am super excited to have my own kids, but now isn't really the right time, me being not married and all... not that I'm ready to have kids anyway, let alone be married... seriously I still act like I'm five. Now I've gone off and mixed up my words completely. In the meantime I suppose I'll just have to stay content snuggling with Charlie, who as cute as he is, just doesn't count.

No comments: