Monday, September 15, 2008

Quizzes, Kisses, and Jerusalem

Today I took a quiz in my Horticulture class. I woke up an hour early to study. I failed. The end.

Today is a full moon... Hence True Aggie Night.... Hence thousands of young adults parading themselves on top of a three foot letter A to make out with a complete stranger... enough said.

Today Elyse was accepted into her Jerusalem program, and will therefore be leaving for four and a half months.

Failing? A little.

Excited? Yes.

Jealous? Insanely.

Which answers which? I'm not entirely sure.

Sadly, there all interchangeable...

Am I excited for Elyse? Of course, and jealous, and failing... Where am I going?

Am I failing Horticulture? Sort of, and jealous of everyone else in that class, and excited to be done.

Am I jealous that I'm not on the A? Maybe? I would be excited if I was on the A with somebody that meant something... and yet I'm not and still failing miserably.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara:

It's fun to read your blog - you stay away from that "A" and make sure Abby isn't up there, either! Have a good year at school - you're an amazing young woman. And let's get together for Dutch Blitz sometime.

Michelle Glauser said...

Is that Caryn Soderberg on here? How come she doesn't read my blog too? Just kidding. Hey, um, I'm not sure which I would be either. Good luck.