Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tagline

So I've been working on a novel off and on for the past year or so, and I think I'm finally taking off with it. I've had a lot of writers block lately, but I think, much thanks to this blog, that I've finally come through it. It seems to be flowing more and the story is just flooding out of me like I always knew it would when it was ready. Now I'm not really anticipating on getting published, in fact, I don't even plan on really trying, but I love to write and I thought I'd just share the tag line, which could probably use a lot of revision but here it is. Its just a YA novel, so don't expect anything amazing, but its been fun to write. I also may be posting small (very small) pieces of my story just to keep myself motivated. Any comments or criticisms would be much appreciated. Thanks!

We all want to live in a book, that's why we read them. But Maddison Kennzington didn't want to be in any story, she wanted to be in their story. By a rather strange course of events, Maddie finds herself thrown inside her favorite novel featuring two young adults in one one of the most unique love stories of all time, but now she cant tell where her story begins and where their story ends.

No comments: