Thursday, December 27, 2007

Theres always a begining

This is going to be a bit like word vomit, pardon if you've never heard the term. I'm going to just type what comes out and try not to stop. Sometimes I wonder about people. They are very curious things indeed. As I sit here in the Holladay Library, I see the comings and goings of all diferent characters. As a I look at each person, some smile, some don't even look at me, and others simply glance and then are on there way. It makes me wonder what each person is doing. What books have they checked out and where are they going to next. The library is simply a stop or errand on a list of to-do's for most. Similar thoughts come to my head when I go to the credit union. By some random cosmic chance, we run into diferent people that we have no connections with, and yet there we are connected in some small little way. I think of all the thoughts that run through my head as I take instant snap judgments of these people and the inexplicably diferent lives that we live. Yet I have this desire to want to know them, granted not everyone, but most. People are very interesting and you learn something from everyone... It makes you wonder what little imprints you leave on people, if any, no matter how insignifacant they are.

No comments: