Sunday, November 30, 2008

bad friend. angry sister. high school crush. not funny.

Helped a friend. Played with a friend. Ate soup. Played with more friends. Forgot a friend. Lost my temper. Got hit on by a friend. Got hit by a friend. Made someone laugh. Got offended. Played leapfrog. Went for a drive. Laughed a lot. Felt old. Regretted a mistake. Saw a deer. Offended someone. Made someone smile. Took a test. Ate mexican food. Snuggled with a blanket. Felt young. Slept. Drank a slurpee. Had a Big Pop. Wrote an email. Wrote another. Updated my blog. Watched some football. Proud of someone. Disappointed in someone else. Sang a primary song. Played the piano. Smiled. Frowned. The End.

1 comment:

Elyse Marie said...

Wow, I leave you for like a day and already I feel like I missed a whole stinking lot. You need to fill me in on some of these very abrupt and intriguing sentences. I'm not the angry sister am I? Or will I be? Haha I love you!