Saturday, July 5, 2008

nothiing but words

Time is such an odd thing. It has the ability to heal or hinder relationships. It can make you feel old, or young. It changes people and yet leaves them the same. It make you miss people. It makes you forget people. It has no remorse, and it wont wait for you if left behind. You can't see it, you can't stop it, you love it and yet you hate it. I have absolutely no control as to how fast or slow it seems to go by. We can't rewind, and you can't fast f0rwad, and unfortunately, life has no pause button. You have one chance with every moment and that's it. It always makes me sad. Every time I try to slow down and live in the moment its just upsetting knowing its not coming around again. I think I rather enjoy the moment, completely ignorant of its significance in the broader spectrum. Reality sucks. I don't want to be a realist, I'm not a pessimist, and I don't really want to be a complete optimist... I'm kind of a whateverist. I like looking at the world the way I see it. Some parts optimistic, others realistic, and some completely pessimistic. So I'm an optirealpesimist.

No comments: